IKM Tech Team Solutions provides specialist services to the oil and gas industry.
- Calculation and drawing of equipment and steel structures.
- Specialist company for finite element analytics.
- Very high competence in crane and lifting technology and material handling.
Engineering/project management (total projects)
We can complete all project stages (study, method selection, detail engineering), and together with our owner IKM Kran og Løfteteknikk, we can deliver steel production for the fully installed and tested/documented project.
Maersk Chela Crane installation
Study, method selection, detail engineering as well as construction and operation of skid system to take new crane on board - assembling and skidding it to the final assembly site at Jack Up Rig.
Pedestal crane replacement
The company's personnel have completed more than 30 replacements (Statfjord A/B/C, Gullfaks A/B/C, Oseberg A/B, Valhall DP, Draupner, Heimdal, Snorre A).
X-mas tree handling
The company is an experienced service provider when it comes to setting up X-mas trees from IMR vessels. X-mas trees are placed/secured in a frame (corral) on the vessel's deck, skid in position and handled down to the seabed using the vessel’s crane and a specially designed guide system.
- We provide all the necessary engineering as concept design, detail engineering necessary for sea protection, lifting, coupling and testing.
- The work includes extensive analyses, calculations for X-mas tree lifting equipment, splash zone, crane boom movements, weather constraints etc.