The candidates typically has experience from several of the key requirements given below:
- Broad experience in Subsea Field Development, including early phase studies.
- Good understanding of the subsea system components and alternatives
- Experience from lead technical positions/project manager in subsea engineering studies
- Experience from NCS and North Sea Projects.
- Experience from engineering of both rigid and flexible pipelines
- Experience from risers, cables and related subsea systems
- An excellent attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of relevant experience is preferable
- Minimum BSc degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (the working language is English however good oral Norwegian skills is a benefit).
We can offer:
- A challenging, encouraging and supportive environment
- Challenging Norwegian and international projects
- Competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic international working environment
- Good Insurances and pension plan
- Flexibility in the work