Flange Work (NS-EN 1591-4)
|Pris:||13 000,00 Kr|
|Eksamen:||Written & practical|
|Sted:||Ljosheimvegen 16, Sola, Norge|
The course contains both a theoretical and practical part. After finished course the participant has basic knowledge about the following:
- Bolt tensioning (according to NS EN 1591-4, chapter 8)
- Hydraulic twisting & stretching tools
- Torque wrench
- Practical implementation
Knowledge prior to course
- Flange Work Handbook must be read and understood prior to course start.
- The course is made for participants who already have some field experience, but those that have no prior knowledge can also participate.
Included in course fee
- Course materials
- Coffee/tea/mineral water
In case of cancellation later than seven days before the start of the course, the customer/participant will be charged the full price.
Who the praticipant is can be changed up to one day before course start without the fee being increased.
In the event of absence due to illness, a valid doctor's certificate must be presented for the course fee to be waived.
IKM Testing reserve the right to cancel courses in the event of illness with the course instructor, too few participants or force majeure.
Our course participants are welcome to use IKM Gruppen's discount deal with Smarthotel Forus provided:
- Booking is done directly from their website www.smarthotel.no
- Course confirmation e-mail is shown at check-in
- The individual course participant pays for his or her own stay
For technical questions or need for course offers beyond our standard courses, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are happy to help!