TEST PLUG HYDROSTATIC 24" SCH 40 SPECIAL
Transportation on pallet
Bruksområde / Sertifisering
Flow / Trykk / Volum
Rørdimensjon (" inches):
Plug Diameter (mm):
Avstand til rørvegg (mm):
Lengde plugg (mm):
Minimum temp. (GrC):
Maks. temp. (GrC):
Utstyr / Funksjoner:
Compatible Test Media: Water, Air, Glycol (Low Temperature Applications)
Normal Installation Torque : 217 Nm
Maximum Installation Torque : 380 Nm
Eliminate concerns over inadequate joint strength when pressure testing welded flange connections.
Previous flange weld testing devices have been shown to apply only radial and hoop stresses to the weld location. Use of these devices for pressure testing will not adequately test or verify the longitudinal strength of the flange-to-pipe weld.
- The plug and test flange act independently of each other so that the weld joint is subjected to real world stresses during pressure testing
- Flange to pipe welds are tested without needing to pressurize the entire system
- Available for pipe sizes ranging from 2" to 12" (DN50 - DN300). Larger sizes available upon request.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Real World Service Conditions – Provides a solution where the weld joint is subjected to 100% of the hydrotest stress – radial, hoop and longitudinal Test simulates.
- Sizes from 2" through 14" NPS from stock – larger or smaller sizes available.
- High Performance – Working pressures to 2,250 psig (154 Barg) - higher pressures available
- Safer – Uses proven GripTight – self gripping action
- Reduce Cost – Uses a minimal amount of water per test